Saturday, January 2, 2010

Good-bye 2009, Hello 2010!!

2009 IS OVER, WHAT DID YOU DO?



Stayed single almost the whole year?
Since I'm married, I'll go with a no


Were involved in something you'll never forget?
Yep


Tripped over a coffee table?
Of course


Dyed your hair?
Just last month actually :)


Came close to losing your life?
Not that I can recall.

Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
Negative... no concerts for Kayla this year :(


2009: Friends and Enemies



Did you meet any new friends this year?
I did :)

Did you hate anyone?
Nah.. strongly dislike maybe..


Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
Yea... some are drifting away...and I'm not a fan of that!

2009: Your BIRTHDAY!



Did you have a cake?
Yep, Dairy Queen Thin Mint Ice Cream Cake. Kyle drove over an hour to get it for me and bring it to me at work :)


Did you have a party?
A Last day of working @ the shoppette party :) And some drinking the following weekend

Did you get any presents?
I got a gun from my husband.. isnt he sweet? And some other things from family.


2009: All about YOU



Did you change your style?
It's changed a little...

Were you in school?
BVU all the way

Did you drive?
Of course

Did you own a car?
2 actually


Would you change anything about yourself now?
most definitely


2009: Wrap UP:



Was 2009 a good year?
It was what it was...


Do you think 2010 will top 2009?
I sure hope so!


IN THE YEAR 2009 I CONFESS THAT I....



Kissed in the snow?
Yes

Done something you've regretted?
Of course


Painted a picture?
No... I suck at painting

Wrote a poem?
No


Told someone you were busy when you weren't?
Yea...


Lied about how old you were?
I wish I had to... :( I'm old balls.

IN 2009 I.....



Broke a promise?
Yes.


Lied?
Probably a couple white ones

Disappointed someone close?
Possibly


Hid a secret?
Kinda


Pretended to be happy?
Yes

Slept under the stars?
Not really a sleep..more like a short pass-out while at a bonfire.

Kept your new years resolution?
I don't even remember what it was!


Forgot your new years resolution?
See Above... hahaha

Met someone who changed your life?
No.

Sat home all day doing nothing?
Yep

Pretended to be sick?
Of course!


Lost something expensive?
No

Learned something new about yourself?
I've learned a couple things.

Tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it?
I tried new restaurants... I like my old stand-by's better though


Made a change in your life?
Quit a job count?


Found out who your true friends were?
I pretty much knew already

Met great people?
Yep

Stayed up til sunrise?
Probably a couple times

Cried over the silliest thing?
Yep


Had friends who were drifting away from you?
Yes... :(


Had a high cell phone bill?
Most definitely


Spent most of your money on food?
Rent, Car Payments, and other bills take most of my money...


Had a fist fight?
Negative

Gotten sick?
Only from drinking :)


Liked more than 5 people at the same time?
I like my friends.. does that count??

Became closer with a lot of people?
not a lot... a fair amount though.


ps.. Marilee, I totally stole this from you :) Gracias.

No comments:

Post a Comment