Thursday, October 22, 2009

Watch out for the Undercurrent!!

I'm totally stealing this from my most favorite cousin on this planet.. Marilee!!! I hope she doesn't mind.. but I had a huge brain fart as to what to blog about.


Current Books: The entire Harry Potter series.. on the last one now...

Current Playlist: I've somehow been neglecting my itunes lately. I need to update it.. give me some kick-ass ideas... preferably some that would motivate me to run at the gym :)

Current Guilty Pleasure: Watching all the Harry Potter movies...

Current Color: Blue and Green. It's always been blue. But I'm really looking forward to being a Ninja Turtle.. so I best be gettin' my green on!

Current Drink: Water. And strip and go naked's.... vodka looks like water so it can't be THAT bad, right?

Current Food: We fell off our diet train tonight... we ordered pizza. But to make up for it, we're doing some p90x after The Office tonight.

Current Favorite Show: Geezus. This is like asking me my favorite breath of air. Here's the list... ready?? House, Hell's Kitchen, Army Wives, Southpark, Family Guy, The Office, Community, Glee, Parks & Recreation, Kitchen Nightmares and anything on HGTV. I'm becoming a couch potato... ugh!

Current Wishlist: Be done with school, graduate in May, lose some weight, beat kyle in wakeboarding on Wii Sports Resort, and to have a Ninja holiday with my family. :)

Current Needs: Mula and a job in which i do not have to work weekends or evenings.

Current Triumphs: Going to the gym. And being done with my Tax class... tomorrow...

Current Bane Of My Existence: The final I will be taking tomorrow. And the 2 new classes that start on monday... fml

Current Celebrity Crush: Robert Pattinson... gosh.. i just love his smile.

Current Indulgence: Pizza. and Water.

Current Blessing: My family and friends. They're the best.

Current Slang: Cowabunga- Dude! no explanation necessary.

Current Outfit: Gray t-shirt, black sweats.. pretty blah.

Current Excitement: My uncle visiting on saturday! Haven't seen him since the wedding day!

Current Mood: Pretty chill. Little worried about the final tomorrow.

Current Link: mylifeisaverage.com 'nuf said. :)

1 comment:

  1. IIIIII need to send you my workout playlist!! I seriously spent hours working on it, but it is now amazing!!! =) Want it??

    ReplyDelete