Well.. went to Iowa this past weekend.. found a new drink. It's called "Strip and G0 Naked" it definitely lives up to its name.. good grief! I was just going to have a small glass so I could do homework tonight... welp.. that small glass definitely got me drunk.. and of course when you're drunk you can't stop drinking... vicious circle.
I went home.. like I told you last paragraph... I don't think I can do it anymore. I've never been so bored in my entire life. Everyone pulls me in different directions 'go to my game... no come over and have a drink... lets go to the bar!' I never know who I need to please. I try to please everyone, but we all know that is not at all possible. Whenever I go back, sometimes I feel I'm in a time warp, and other times I feel as if they've jumped ahead of me. Let's explore that thought...
E'burg is definitely like a time warp. Sometimes I go back and I feel that absolutely nothing has changed. I think that when I left for Georgia, people stopped living until I would come back. Does that sound weird? Let's try to explain. I left for good. Some people were drinking and playing pool at the bar, some were playing video games in my basement, and some were dating people. I would visit, and nobody had moved since I left! I think people stayed in my basement for months at a time, just waiting for my return!!!!! It's fucking crazy! I kinda feel bad for them... they haven't moved on.. they're just like they were in high school and god forbid, iowa lakes.
Then I feel as if people have jumped ahead. I get on facebook and people tell me "I drank at the pub with your mom and dad last night." WTF. I don't think my parents ever went OUT for a drink for like the last 15 years I lived with them! What has happened? Have I driven them to drink? And then my siblings. Really? 8th grade football already? Geezus. How about being in 2nd grade? Did I miss kindergarten and 1st grade... apparently. It actually makes me feel guilty. I know I couldn't stay in E'burg forever to watch them grow-up... but geezus.. they could at least slow down and help me!!!
Ok.. well, I think I'm finished with my time-warp and jump-ahead conspiracies. I wish those two theories could meet in the middle I'd be set for life. :)
Wow.. I didnt realize how drunk I was.
I'll leave you guys on a terrible note... only because I was informed of this terrible note today. We all know that Kyle was supposed to come home with me this last weekend.. but he got tasked to do a job that would cut into his weekend. Well, at the last minute that job was cancelled, but it was cancelled on a monday, and in order for kyle to come home with me, he would have had to turn a pass in on friday. So.. he couldnt come with me. sucky sucky sucky. Now.. for the other terrible note...
Kyle's squad has been unofficially tasked for the troop return on Turkey Day weekend. WHAT THE FUCK. We have plans. People are actually coming back home with us. Why can't the band take all the people who aren't doing shit for Thanksgiving, and make them do it. His squad has all the fucking people in it that could actually go home... but nope. not anymore. I hate the fucking army. with a god damn passion.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment