Yay for revamping my iTunes today! While I'm waiting for some new songs to download.. I'll take up some time doing this lovely music shuffle survey. Enjoy :)
So heres how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie about the songs (they can be funny if you just leave them)
1. What's my mood like right now?
Alone- Glee cast
2. How's tomorrow going to be for me?
Ocean Avenue- Yellowcard
3. What kind of person am I?
She Said Yes- Chad Brock
4. Am I loved?
Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Something to Believe in- Poison
6. What should I do with my life?
Two Pink Lines- Eric Church................OH MY GOD!
7. Is everything really going to be alright in the end?
Dont Stand So Close to Me/Young Girl- Glee cast
8. What is my best quality?
The Man In Love with You- Rascal Flatts
9. How does my social life look?
Cheatin'- Sara Evans
10. What's the meaning of life?
Who Let You Go- The Killers
11. What do people think of me?
Money Honey- State of Shock
12. Would I make a good lover?
My Life Would Suck without You- Kelly Clarkson
13. How crazy am I?
Hot in Herre- Nelly
14. Will I have a good life in general?
Photograph- Nickelback
15. Can (insert name here) ever really love me?
Decode- Paramore
16. Can me and (insert name here) ever be more than friends?
Right Round- Flo Rida
17. What's going to happen to me this week?
The Good Stuff- Kenny Chesney
18. Where will I be a year from now?
I Wanna Be Your everything- Keith Urban
19. What is my fondest wish?
When I Look Into Your Eyes- Firehouse
20. What is the love of my life doing at this very moment?
Stronger- Britney Spears
21. How did my parents meet?
One Time-Justin Bieber
22. How will I die?
Where the Sidewalk Ends- George Straight
23. What song will be played at my funeral?
Something More- Sugarland
24. What will happen after I die?
Rumors- Fleetwood Mac
25. What will I dream about tonight?
Defying Gravity- Glee cast
26. What should I be working on right now?
God's Will- Martina McBride
27. What's my roommate currently doing?
Gold Digger- Glee cast
28. What did I do last weekend?
I Get Around- Beach Boys
29. Describe me.
Bella's Lullaby- Carter Burwell
30. What does my music player think of me?
Rehab- Glee Cast Version... thanks iTunes!
So.. apparently my iTunes likes to shuffle my country music and Glee music.... interesting. :) Have a good one!!
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment