Thursday, January 28, 2010

In-Laws........


Well, it's official. The in-laws are coming this weekend. We tried to mess up their plans, but it was a no-go. Instead, I have come up with an even better plan. They have baby fever... bad. Over Christmas I was asked numerous times when we were going to start trying for a baby. My reply was "as long as there's alcohol around, no baby for me!"... usually followed by a chug of whatever alcoholic beverage was in front of me at the time.

Anyone seeing where I'm going with this yet??

If you guessed that I will not be drinking ANY alcohol this weekend, you guessed correctly. I am going to turn down drinks in my house while they're here, and drinks when we (most likely) will go out to eat. Heck, I'll even cut out pop! I have to make this as believable as possible! It's been less than a month since we've seen them, so I'm not worried about 'showing' or anything. I just want them to notice that I'm not drinking... and get them all excited for a baby... when there's definitely not going to be one for quite some time. Insert evil laugh.

If there's anything else that I should try to avoid while trying to make my in-laws believe that I'm preggo... let me know! I'll take everything into consideration!!

This will hopefully teach them to ASK us if we have plans before TELLING us that they're going to come down for a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment