A few years ago I made a Bucket List (a few years ago meaning when the movie came out!). I'm going to post it on here. I'm not done adding things to it, but I doubt I'll ever be. Since it was made a few years ago, some of the things on it have been done. (Far less than I'd have hoped!!) My first list was 25 things that I wanted to do before I turned 25. I've since added some things that I know will not be possible to accomplish before I turn 25, so I'll put those on the end :)
1. Get in the best shape of my life.
2. Develop good eating habits.
3. Finish my Bachelor's degree.
4. Get a job I love.
5. Get an MBA, or start working towards one.
6. Join the Army.
7. Get my passport.
8. Become financially stable. (not dependent of my parents)
9. Skydive
10. Scuba dive
11. Learn to snowboard.
12. Go to Vegas.
13. Go bow hunting for deer.
14.Take dance lessons.
15. Go zorbing.
16. Smoke weed in Amsterdam.
17. Visit all 50 states.
18. Learn to play chess.
19. Invest in the stock market.
20. Start a blog.
21. Go on my postponed honeymoon.
22. Run 2 miles in under 16 minutes.
23. Swim with dolphins.
24. Become a mother.
25. Move to a different state.
Those are all to be completed before I'm 25. I only have a year and a half.. eek! Here's a few others I've added and KNOW that I won't get done before 25...
26. Visit Australia.
27. Go on an African Safari.
28. Build my own house.
29. Visit at least one of the 7 wonders of the world.
30. Backpack in Europe.
31. Ride the Top 10 Best Rollercoasters.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we can get cheap ass flights to vegas from cedar rapids...like awesome awesome packages.....
ReplyDeletewant to go?