Monday, January 11, 2010
nifty
Everyone please bear with me...I'm definitely laying in my bed typing this blog on the coolest electronic devices known.to man.....the DROID. Over turkey day I asked my favorite cousin what new phone she would recommend I get. Without hesitation she says Droid. So after countless hours of convincing my husband he gives in and buys me one. Sweet success! I had no idea what I was getting into. Id never had internet on my phone or any cool features whatsoever...except snake on the old nokias ;) I've had this beauty for almost a month and still find new things on it daily! Tonight I found out I can go to "regular" facebook and play mafia wars and school of wizardry! Sad thing is...it loads faster on my phone than my laptops internet! And now I'm typing this...mind u it is hurting my fingers, as the buttons are tiny! I think I'm gonna go to bed now! Sorry for the mindless post...and marilee..googles phone ain't got nothin on the droid ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment