Today is a day full of cleaning... the in-laws are making their way down here. Don't get me wrong, I definately lucked out with my in-laws, but they can be a little overwhelming. Overwhelming in the fact that they pretty much just tell us when they're coming to our house... no asking, or letting us check to make sure it's going to work out on our side. I did have plans to head up to the big game... aka Iowa v. Iowa State... but they decided that would be the PERFECT day to come down. Boo... who does that? They actually are goign to be at a wedding in Des Moines, and figured since they're so close (5 HOURS) that they should just come down.
Ok.. rant complete. Here's my awesome to-do list for today:
1. Vacuum
2. Fold Laundry
3. Start diswasher
4. Empty dishwasher
5. Dust
6. Give dogs bath
7. Make spare room bed
8. Do homework...
So far I've done... #3...
And I took the dogs for a walk.. they were just way too excited to be inside...
I love accomplishing nothing!!
I suppose I should go try to do some more of my list...
No comments:
Post a Comment